You are beautiful
Le' Follow Le' Home
Yes I do . #NSN
Wednesday 14 December 2011 @ 07:25 | 0 Comment [s]


Okay when I was infront of pc at the afternoon ,
And my brother went to lunch .
Then he said to me "Play the peep peep song" .
And I was like "Peep peep" ,
wth is that bro .
Ouh and I know yaah , Selena Gomez .
ILOVEYOULIKEALOVESONG :)
I catched it , I played it till it end .
Then he said "You hate this song right ?"
OMFG , "Don't say that because ILOVE this song very much !"
He say "Naah , don't lie . Just honestly you hate Selena Gomez right ?"
I yell at him "Argh no and never ! Cause I love her and all of her songs !"
He replied "Hmm , you're jelous with Selena right ? Cause she have your Bieber" 
I said back "Well , no not really"
He asked this , seriously he asked this "You want to marry Bieber right ?"
And I was like , "OMB , are you fuckin playin with me ? All of #BELIEBERS want to marry him !"
Then he went away with laughing . 


P/S : Comment or follow me and say something if you want to marry 
#Mr . Justin Drew Bieber


Older Post | Newer Post
Ze' Typo ✈


Aye there .Bonjour .
Be ZUPER DUPER here ♚

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Le' Shout ♡

Ze' Chikaas Boom ✓
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
☂ Le' Amaziin
☂ Le' Supermang